Monday, October 5, 2009

oh wait ? where's the ship?

friendship? is there such ship that would not let u sink alone and will litarelly sink with u? all i have to say is one word! BS.....haihhhh this thing hasnt come around for quiet awhile , i was very very happy before this , with my friends and all , they're very different ? i think? their mind set is not like theirs? im not degrading anyone , but whenever we have any disagreement or dislikes we would say it for only once which in other words kiter orang mengumpat and not letting the flaws of the person yg kena kutuk come in between our frindship...we just let it be , let by gones be by gones....but here its different , when u accidently or mmg sengaja hurt someone ( dah mmg attitude u camtu) u get to stay in the bad book :) isnt that nice? what happened to being forgive and forget ? or maybe yes ive hurt your feelings but all u should know sometimes my jokes are just jokes and they dont mean a thing...im used to being like that in so , you have to deal with it...yes u may say that what im saying is unfair...

why must u guys follow my style?
why cant i understand poeple's feeling?
and all that ?

but in the end, it goes the same ? WHY MUST I FOLLOW UR RHYTHM and not mine? u may not understand what im writing because i have this problem of making people understanding what im saying haih...-_-'

what im trying to say is that, you guys cant always follow ur style , we have to give and take? i follow u guys about something and u follow my style about something..

and one more thing, if ever u guys have disagreement about something and telling other people how selfish they are and all that, i think it goes the same way? try and think about what has happened and do think hard about it ....
i was really upset that day about what u guys said but i tried to fix things up but u guys wouldnt let me , u guys didnt give me a room to speak, u guys just stood there and when i apologized some raised their voice like nothing was happening and talked about something else, that was my final call for u guys....ive been through with u guys alot and i dont think i can take it anymore , i may not show my dislike towards uguys , YES u may call me a hipokrit and all the names related to it, but that's just my way ok...call me names but u should look urself in the mirror and ask this " am i a hipokrit too?" , u should not use your pretty face and innocence when u want something frm someone that u dont like and act like nothing happened, its just not right :) i do see that alot and its just very hurtful to watch ...

you may also say yang i ni cam jilat balik apa i ludah , but i think the thing that happened is also caused by certain things that not was entirely my fault...

most of the people i share my stories to, said that mybe all of this thing happened bacause of my attitude, so from now on i will change insyallah , and sorry for the things that ive done in the past and so on...

p/s: im writting this blog is not because i want to pick a fight but this is one of the places i express my feelings when im sad and even when im happy...:)

No comments: