Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a bump in the head

sometimes when ure to keen on doing something a bump in the head is what you need. ive had mine already ? have u? i realise now that things dont always fall on your lap and it doesnt always go as you plan it to be :) ive planned so many things in my life but most of didnt work out and something else happened instead sometimes its for the better and occasionally for the worse. i think Allah loves me ? i cant really be sceptical about it since its a sin and besides he has always given me a chance on the things that ive done , good and bad things. when i did things that are good i get something in return and when i do something that is bad i get a very painful lesson but in the end He gave me a chance. Most of the chances i took it for granted but this one chance i wont because everyone has their patience and i think one more hit he'll definately loose His patience and i'll end up very very sad and dissapointed. and the things that hapened to me lately i think is one of his tests ? testing on my patience towards something but the problem is im starting to loose it, i dont think i can go on if its like this , i want things to go back to normal the way it is , i love the thing that i have and i want to cherish it but please god give me hope and faith on this matter ,show me the right way if things are are meant to be :)

No comments: