Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a moment not to remember ?

have u seen a show call impian ilyana? do u notice a guy who's into ilyana? well fyi when i was in form 5 i was a big fan of him ..sangat!! but ingat that was only form 5 k ki? heehheehh anyway , his name is ashraff muslim have u ever heard of his name? tak peanh takpe hehehetp nk cakap gak pasal dia heeheh if his name still doesnt ring a bell in ur head then let me show u his picture k?



ring a bell? klau takde then i think ur brain is not functioning well heheh

ok the reason why im talking bout him is because i met him! ahhh!!! omg ke omg ke omg? hehehe me , sha , syuk n ki stopped at one of the RnR because all of us were thirsthy ..so al kisah we stopped at 7eleven yang ader kat sane ..

me n ki went inside first and bought this one big moneral bottle and some "hello panda" cookies, we paid the things and then wondered around the 7e while waiting for sha to pick up her stuff plak ....then tetiba jeng jeng! came ashraff muslim ! i was so f shocked ! i nearly screamed but i hold my breath so tight so that he wouldnt notice me screaming n being hysterical there ...but UNFORTUNATELY he saw me jumping up n down n constantly saying his name like he is some goddess hahaha malu gle kot... so i tried looking away n pretended as if i was looking for something...

that was my malu part 1 -_-

here comes the malu part 2 ....

after awhile i tght he was gone , so i lingered around the shop and all of a sudden i wanted the something sweet to chew on so i went to the counter and then got me a clorest and while i was taking out my money ...i saw "ki's" ahnd putting a small mineral bottle on the counter , so i go...

me : yang asal u nak beli lagi mineral ? kan dah beli dah ?( then i turned around to look at his face )
ashraff muslim : ( looking at me like as if i ni gila ) huh?
me : omg......alamak malunye...sorry sorry silap orang tau?

tetiba akak jaga counter nk masok campur

akak : tulla akak hairan asal adek marah dia?
me : hehe ( senyum kambing) oh silap , maaf tau silap orang cause u pakai same baju ngan dia ( i wanted to show ki's shirt to him but ki is soooo jahat , he went away fromt the counter n pretending to talk to my sister ! jahat x? haihhhh ure lucky i sayng u ahahhaha)
ashraff muslim : oh its ok ( saying in a VERY VERY did i say very? romantic voice )
me : ( smiled and walked away )

i quickly went to sha n syuk n told them the whole stiory , they just laughed n laughed untill we reached mcd...i dont think its funny pun ...jahat gleeeee sha n syuk n ki! xmau kawan dah! huh...
anyway that incident has haunted me till today hahahh poyo x ayat? hehehhe

No comments: