Sunday, August 30, 2009

the reunion :)

a......its been so long since i last saw ja , ain , fai and mary , even though i see mary quiet often tp now dh jarang sbb im busy and she's busy with classes so yeah...dah lama dah :)
then this one fine sunday , someone called me , on my phne tulis " ain sa " which means ain sri aman la k? anyway then when i picked up the phone it was my jaja bing! it was siti dzaleha!! she asked me if im free that evening , hell yeah ! im free , cause there was also ain , and planned to pick up fai and then to mary's hse....i wouldnt miss the world for it ehehe then i dgn excited nye call ma to ask for her permission sbb she said " adek , klau nk pg mana mana adek kata kat mama tau? " but bohoooooo me when i askd for her permission she said " wat???? adek no adek! you're not going , ain baru je balik from overseas klau adek kna h1n1 camne?" omg omg maamaaaa y la u xjdik mninstry of health? im sure h1n1 wouldnt spread in malaysia like this eheheheh
anyway like always i didnt listen to mama, heheh then ja and ain picked me up at my college after calling me like a hundred times how to get there ehhehe then after picking me up , ambik faizatul plak , i called her n she was so so excited ckp omg omg korang kat ne ? i blm mandi lag ni n bla bla , poor fai , always mengelabah hahah

then sampaila d college fai , n picked her up , i told her i had microbe test tomorrow n mula la dia jadik mak orang dah ahhah she asked me to blaja n all n asked me questions from my notes ahahahha watla fai?? i still love u though heheheh :)
then sampai umah mary , and mary is thin la now , sgt thin ehheeh cam comel gakla heheh cewah maryyy kembang la tu heehehe then after that ckp ckp la , until almost 10 i think? we talked about alot of things , about school dulu about kar mun , ong pek pek n bnyk lagi crazy stuff hehe im so gonna miss those times with u guys :)
i love u guys to death k? jgn lupa i sbb i'll never forget about u guys ^-^
piccas of night was taken using mary's camera :)















No comments: