Monday, November 16, 2009

sakit perot , no sakit perot then sakit perot

last paper before my final break starts was microbiology, damn! it was hard , before entering the hall i was sick to my stomach n could feel the vomit in my mouth , even though it sound so disgusting but yeah that how i felt that day. went in and then looked at the questions then "haihhhh biler la paper ni nak habis?" the paper was hard for me i dont know about the others but yeah it was hard...as time goes by , it was already 11 am then yeah babeyh! finals is over !no more sakit perot then no more pressure then all of the sudden all those hopes n dreams shattered apart as kiki told me that :

ki: yang kiter balik after ni k?
me: owh ok u dah pack dah kan?
ki: yap dah but td ma call tanya biler nk balik then i told her yang i balik ngan kawan , then dia kata kawan ke makwe?heehe (he smiled ). then ma kata la asal tak ckp awal ma tak masak apa semua...
me:urm? ( confused face)
ki: kiter mum lunch kat umah tau?
me: ah??????? omg datang dah sakit perot ...taknk la i kn nk cepat hehe
ki: no no no , u kena makan gak , padan muka u , feel wat i felt masa i g umah u hahah ( with his evil laugh n smile)

omg...im going to meet his mom, that's just so scary dont u think? from wat i heard she really strict? driving from the faculty back to college, my mind wasnt really there , so many things on my head , i can feel my tummy ache...when we stopped at a petrol station ki went out to pay n fill up the tank , so i turned back n asked kak aida n kak rose wat am i suppose to do?

kak aida: mak dia old skewl ke modern ?
me : urm old skewl kot?
kak aida: hah then jgn panggil auntie tau panggil makcik
me: hahah
kak rose: meeza pakai bju kurung je la
me: no way! takmau la nnt zaki ejek meeza takmau

then all of a sudden ki went in the car then there was a moment of silence...he asked why but all of us kept quiet n just turned on the engine and terus back to college...when i went back to the room k. aida and k.rose helped me alot in finding clothes , appropriate clothes yer rakan rakan , not to tight , not too busty not to short ....aiyoooo 15 minutes of finding clothes made feel like 'can i not go?' haihhh
then afterwards after getting ready and all , ki drove the car back to seremban , after unloading his things back to the house, i met his mom for the first time , how scared i was unimaginable ...takot gle kot , met everyone in his family , obviusly everyone was at home because it was a sunday...haihhh...then his mom asked me have lunch and i had lunch with the rest of the family..then his mom asked me "makan la nonah ni " i put on my i wonder face and asked ki wat is a nonah?" i tried searching on the table to find a food that matches with nonah tp tak jumpa pun? rupa rupanye nonah = nenes....malu tak??? i was so embarassed tau ....ki just laughed n it wasnt funny ....! dont ya think? -_-"

then basically it was embarassing while eating with them ki n abang boy (ki's bro) ayik drop i jer.......malu giler , they tuduh me of eating the rice sampai nasi habis...jahat gle poor meeza ....haihh then after makan n chatting for awhile kiter orang pun gerak balik rumah....ki had fun i can tell from his satisfied face...xmau kawan u dah!

but basically ki's family is just great n i would like to know them better if i have the chance ewahhh! heheheh

No comments: