Wednesday, May 12, 2010

little miss PMS

god , i hate it when im having my period , its not the pain im talking about but the hormones which are affecting me so much . i love having period no doubt about it u get to avoid doing chores , people wouldnt want to mess with you and much more :) but the hormones , OH NO! , its too tiring to handle . once i broke down at my room for being very jealous over a friend of mine going to Paris with her boyfriend, OMG who isnt right? they;re not even married but his family took her along , since i think they have too much money , so why dont we just bring her along , its only rm10000 plus expenses right? haihhh, then i also once , no no more than once being very emotional when ki didnt do the things i ask him to do , it really gets the best of me ..then just now i was on fb then i was tagged in one of the post that Min wrote about her experience in UITm for the past 4 semesters , i dont know it sort of made me want to cry? isnt that scary? i didnt know why i felt like it but the tear glands did their job , its so weird ....i dont understand me :( , then after reading all that , i went to someone's page , then i saw a post on the page , it made me furious , WTH? why must she involve the other person's name ? god ? i hate it :) maybe im taking this thing too seriously but yeah it did annoy me :) u dont have to tag the other person's name in your post which it didnt even matter abit pun tau? nak sangat ckpla :)
n the other thing that made me furious was , a reply from someone which was like if u read it, it'll be like yeah sure thingy ( i know none of this makes sense but couldnt reveal more , private n confidential :)) malas la kadang2 its best to not have fb , ticks me off ....

1 comment:

-nonameandpicture- said...

fb memang slalu buat org hilang mood..haiya~