Wednesday, January 30, 2008

in the middle ?

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

well lately i dont know how i feel , i dunno wether im sad , happy or anything . i feel like i dont feel anything anymore . a few weeks back when im onlining( betol ke ni? hahah) i will feel this adrenaline in me u know but now when im on9 i dont feel anything ,its like im just doing my daily routine or something like dat .It same goes when im doing anything ,that same feeling just strikes me . that hollow feeling like u know that u have people there to support u when u're falling but u just dont trust them to catch u .i dont know why im like this and this worries me wow . im just scared i'll turn into someone who's heartless or mean cause i cant feel anything anymore.is this even normal? aiyoooo rappa or this maybe a sign im getting my PMS?ahahhahha ow ....i dont know ....

No comments: