Monday, February 4, 2008

i miss youuuuu guyssssss

kamu kamu sekalian yg memganggap saye ini rakan sekolah kamu , saya sgt merindui kamu! where r u guys? biler nk lepak ni yeah yeah i noe everytime u guys ask me out i'll say " eyh sorry la i cant la " im so sorry but i really cant cause everytime u guys ask me out mesti ader something came up but i really want u to know that i really REALLY miss ya'all! and this is wat i miss the most about u u n u n u n u

adibah : i miss you n ur sarcastism(betol ke ni?) ehhe
anis : i miss ur gossips babeyh!
Ain : definately ur blurry face that always makes me laugh
ana banana :i fucking miss my walking dictionary
faiieee : sgt merindui kamu punyer " no , no " everytime u want
want to start a story heee
jay :) : i miss ur boops babeyh! hehehhe
Nurulku! : i miss my ur weird laughter ahha
mary had a lil lamb : sgt merindui membuli kamu! ehhehe

Free Image Hosting

No comments: