Sunday, February 15, 2009

saye sangat suke dia !

Wowowowoowwoo its has been 6 months already ! I don’t feel the the 6 months pun , it soo fast ..lip lap lip lap je dah 6 months ….ive never felt like this before towards a person , definitely u have pass the “gifted boy “ meter…DEFINITELY! So no worries k ? sometimes you say you don’t feel secured , well sudah bnyk kali saye bagitau kan…..you don’t have to worry about it , all you have to do is just not to stop loving me and everything will be fine heheh ive had fun for the passed six months sangat!! Le me repeat sambil highlight ni ….SANGAT! hehehe sometimes I feel like im dreaming …..wow ! I got a guy who’s exactly like my dad…mary did say once that he does look like my dad , tengok tengok muka dia lama lama agak ar! Same kot! Hahaha he has the same features and character as my dad :
1. dahi nk jendol je macm my dad ahhahaha
2.love to kiss my forehead like my dad does
3. skin color pa = skin color ki ahhaha
4. say I love u all the time like pa does towards ma J
5. he has this tone like my dad, suara mcm tgh marah orang , padahl mmg ckp dia mcmtu , tinggi tone dia mcm papa sameee gleeee kot haha biler ckp :


Situation 1
Me: pa , pa nak pegi mana?
Papa : pa nak pegi kedai jap ( denagan tone yang agak tinggi yer rakan rakan ehhe)
Me: jangan la marah orang Tanya jeeeeee
Papa: manade marah pa cakap biasa je dgn awak ( dengan muka pelik ? eheh)


Situation 2:
Ki : yang pass kan sudu tu ( tone agak tinggi yer J)
Me: garangnye…..cakapla baik baik
Ki : I cakap baik baikla ni , I cakap biasa je kot ( sambil senyum n buat muka pelik hehe)


(seeeeeee mereka agak same jugakla , u have to meet him n my dad to see the kesamaan between them both kot ) hehehee I don’t how i got this guy who has the same characteristic as my dad but I think mayb because dulu ….when I was in form 5 Ive tried this game where if u want your dream guy , you will have to list down how do you want him to be and all that stuff in a paper and put it under your bed and you must not let people know what you have written on the paper…after a few months ( habis skola ) I got a guy tp langsung tak macam pa but ok ok jer la kot entahlaaaa malas nk fikir heheheh bt then after I entered UITM , jeng jeng came a guy yang agak same ngan pa, at first I didn’t realize it but after awhile fikir fikir balik , same gak dia ngan pa hehehe sangat suke itu :D hehehehe who on earth tak ske dia dapat a guy who’s almost the same as ur dad kan? i will really really want a guy who’s like my dad because he is the perfect husband ….for me laaaa…heeheh so I just hope me and ki’s relationship will last till ……………FOREVER even though there are matters that are quiet disturbing tp I don’t care……nak gak sampai foreeverrrrrr!! Haahahahahha physco ke physco mana pilihan hati eheheh
Oh oh before I forget……HAPPY 6TH MONTHS ANNIVERSARY ! SANGAT SAYANG KAMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and oh oh for our aniversary i got him a pillow case and wrote there i <3 chenta ! ( chenta = meeza k? orang nak kata perasan biarlaaaaa ske hati orang laaaaaa)


No comments: