Friday, May 29, 2009

wooohooooooooooo!!!

yeah yeah i got my L lisence already!! i passed which my mom didnt expect me to pass pun....haihh ....

earlier that day .......

mama : so adek takot tak for ur test today ni?
me : takdela takot , biasa je but takot repeat je nnt mama marah takot!! hehe
mama : ah betol tu ! kau repeat , sorry adek im not paying eh?
me : ure so mean!! then when will i get my lisence ?
mama: i dunno , if u fail , then u'll never get urs la haha
me: ( so evil of her to say that haihhhh takot sgt when i get my lisence i will kuar everyday with sha hehhe)

then later that day ....

abang hafiz's friend picked me up at my brother's house and then he took me to the place where nak ambik this undang2 test la , then i went up with this makcik which is 52 years old , she is also taking her lisence with me :) pelik kan? when i asked her she said, " auntie punya husband yang suruh , klau x xde punya auntie nak ambik hehehe " ..well b4 i continue my story bout this makcik, i think she is cracko! in other words crazy or kuku hehe the reason y i say this is because she is TOO open about her personal life , i am a joyah no doubt in that but i dont wanna noe bout ur sex life auntieee!! pleaseee no!!! u noe what? she told me that she got married to her husband after 2weeks of knowing each other then during her first night she was so so so scared , cause she didnt noe how to react or DO with her husband? bodoh x? omg omg geli nye makcik ,sgt geliiiiiii tak tahan , btw she told the details of her first night , which is so so so disgusting kot! even my mom pun takpenah told me bout her sex life , only she tells me dirty jokes i think dats y i turned into whom i am now? haha ok anyway she is soooo bising bout the test too u noe? haihhhh , the reason y i told u bout her first noight is because it is related k? she told me that her gugup now is the same as her gugup masa first night? its not even related la makcik!! haihhhhhh she was here b4 but she failed her test so she had to redo the test , and so she went inside and did the test with me:) then tadaaaaa she passed her test 44 over 50 ! hahah hebat tak makcik tu? hahahahaha and i passed also!! i got 45 over 50 hehehehehe terima kasih tu mama papa , abang hafiz n kikiku! hehehehe and not to forget allah! heheeh

1 comment:

mayamin hamsidi said...

congratz meeza!!!!!!!
hahaha..da dpt L..wah3!
mkcik tu cm klaka..hehe