Monday, May 18, 2009

an i miss u gift?

have u ever got an i miss u gift? well i have! bohooo u!! hahahahahahha sangt sangt suke , this gift kept me smilling for hours and hours! because no one has ever gave me something without any occasion? heehe
anyway the story goes like these....

that night ( which i dont remeber which night ^-^) i was supposed to go back to my college but ma couldnt send me cause she was so so so tired, so okla i was kindda frustrated cause i was wishing i could have dinner with kiki dat night but tuhan said no la kan? macam ma always say , when tuhan means no it means no hehehe ok back to the story , so i called kiki and said i couldnt make it tonight n im sorry , i was suprised he was ok with it because i already promise him ill be coming home dat night but i broke my promise but again like i said he was ok with it? hmmmm.....ok then the next day, i asked ma to send me during lunch cause i noe my mom , if i say anything more than lunch , she'll be sending me lagi lambat which maybe the nexy day haihhh
then i toldla ki, then im coming home during lunch and he kept on saying that to tell him whenver i arrive cllge do tell him, he reminded me plenty ! i mean plenty of time yer? hehehe at that time i didnt suspect anything , so ok la when i sampai college, i told him , then i naik atas n send all my stuff upstairs and come down immediately after that....as i was walking towards the place yang slalu kite orang jumpa , i saw him standing there with something behind his back ...then tadaaaaaa came this thing !



1 bouquet of flowers with 7 roses in it , 6 were real and 1 was an artificial one because in the card it said that i will always love you till the white rose dies heehehheeh sangt sangt sangt suke the bouquet , thanks zakiran i love u !!! heheheheheh

No comments: