Tuesday, December 8, 2009

to him :)

happy 1 year 4months anniversary , i know this may sound cliche but i want to tell you that i really love u :) yaps yaps , all this while i have been very very happy with you, u made me smile , stood by my side when i was crying my heart out about childish things , which makes me laugh sometimes :) but u still stood there even though i sounded so annoying haha you were the only one who believed i was a no clumsy person and trust me to drive your manual car ,even though my license were still hot from the oven that time eheh :)
and thank you for being the sweetest bf ive ever known , buying me singa just the same as in the papadom movie and being all sweet by giving me gifts that ive never thought of u giving me hehe , u definitely surprised me :)
and thank you for thinking i was the cutest girl even though i was dressing up like a rempit or had my ugly black tudung on hahaha thanks baby :)i really hope this relationship will last , last but not least i miss u , lama x jumpa u :( hehe




Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
And I'll be yours (yours) until the stars fall from the sky,
Yours (yours) until the rivers all run dry
In other words, until I die

Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
And I'll be yours (yours) until the sun no longer shines,
Yours (yours) until the poets run out of rhyme
In other words, until the end of time

I'm gonna stay right here by your side,
Do my best to keep you satisfied
Nothin' in the world can drive me away
'Cause every day, you'll hear me say

Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
And I'll be yours (yours) until two and two is three,
Yours (yours) until the mountains crumble to the sea
In other words, until eternity

Baby, I'm yours
'Til the stars fall from the sky
Baby, I'm yours
'Til the rivers all run dry
Baby, I'm yours
'Til the poets run out of rhyme

No comments: