Wednesday, January 27, 2010

from 100 % to 85 %


finally after a month plus i think ? i havent seen zulfauzi zakiran , gosh the last time i saw him was first day of new year then that was it until 24th of January , hhehe maybe i lied about a month plus thingy but i do miss him alot. hehe this is the first time me and didnt meet up every week during his practical and unfortunately for me he is having  his practical in melaka hospital , so say bye bye to dates :) but luckily for me last week i got the chance to meet him . it was nearly off since i didnt have any transport to go and meet him back in KL. so i had to ask a few favours about renting a car from puncak to go meet him in KL , but luck was definitely on my side since ki could come and drive his car to meet me here, seronoknye , i waited for him since 2 pm till nearly 4 smthing , he got lost and it took him quiet awhile to get here. when he got here he said he wanted to meet his cousin , i dont know what was wrong with me that day but i was so furious about it , i felt like " why didnt he meet me first then later his cousin? " penting sgt ke nk jumpa? poor ki , when i came down from my room my face was furious , while his was full of joy , i felt bad but jealousy was all over me hehe i know i shouldnt be jealous with his cousin but my hormone wasnt right at that point of time , so sorry la ki :)
we went to the car , but otw he asked me what was wrong with me , i didnt answer him , and he made his sad face which was so sad cause how would you feel when  came all the way from seremban but when you see  your bf , he made faces as if he didnt want to see you ? kesian dia so i tak sampai hati dah n i explained , h laughed about it , it wasnt funny to me , SERIOUSLY  :(
anyway then we went to sunway pyramid to watch adnan sempit again for the 2nd time for me , it was a good movie , i can still laugh to the jokes the guy made even though i just watched the movie 3 days ago i think? but before we went to sunway , we had our lunch /dinner at a gerai , the tomyam was faboulous :) sedapgle hehe
then i gave him his 1 year 6 months anniversary gift , i know its quiet early but i was so excited about it hehe so i had to gave him , but was so sad was he lost the anniversary card when he was his way back to college :( sedihh k walaupun the card cost a dollar but my words in the card is priceless k hehehe
that night he spent the night in puncak alam , he slept at angsana 3 with the medlab boys and MI , kamal and halim was also there .
the next day he was suppose to send me to home , but otw home sha called and said mak asked me when was i coming back home? i said i was otw and she said , mak asked ki to join for lunch . Ki was so shocked he kept on giving excuses to not meet my grandma , ma n pa wasnt around since they went to korea , it was only mak kot , takkan takot kot der? ehehehe padan muka u , rase apa i rase when i came to your house heheh anyway mak had cooked alot of food for us to eat,ki finished almost most of the lauk hahaha which is a no suprise , he loves food , its like in his blood , zulfauzi zakiran = food ahahah but its ok no matter how fat your are i still love you zakiran , always hehehe


to zakiran :
thanks for coming to puncak and meet me here , from 100% missing you it has decrase to 85% which is a big help for me :) thanks for letting me sniff your shirt and make me remember how you used to smell and how you used to hug me and held my hand , thanks zakiran , i love you :) and happy 1 year 5 months anniversary yang

No comments: