Friday, January 15, 2010

haihhhh


like what one of my lecturers said in one of his classes, all of us must  not be berpuak and try to be togther in everything. What he said has his points from my point of view because if we’re not toghether cam xsronok we wouldn’t feel the fun and happiness in U. we will be living our lives just this once and go through it one time only . why cant we just keep our bad heart away and try to be nice t everybody. i know im not a good person and I don’t even have the right to say this but im trying not show how much I dislike the person in front of her or him. I think its better for me to not look in his/ her face as im afraid I might show the hatred I have in me towards her/him . At least Im trying not to show it right even though some people might not agree with the way im handling things.i don’t mind at least im trying and not like some people who shows her hatred towards someone by making stupid remarks in front of everybody , don’t you think she is dropping that someone’s waterface? Boleyh x klau nk cakap “ are u dumb?”
scene 1:
si pandai : eh eh? Kenapa ____ tak duduk belakang?
Mereka : J
We ( me , limo , ted , nur qaseh ) were sitting at the back ,which used to be “mereka”s” place but beside us there were still spaces. But they moved to front and sat with missy. Of course they “mereka” didn’t make a scene about it , klau x mesti la gado but , si pandai sengaja nk spark up the situation and others   ( classmates ) were looking at us . kenapa kena si pandai buat camtu? I tak faham

Scene 2:
Si pandai: eh kiter duduk mana ?
3 stooges : oh? Kiter duduk sini kan ?
Si pandai : eh bukan kiter duduk sane ke? Eh tp jap dorang ( me , limo , ted, nur qaseh) duduk sini plak tp “mereka” duduk blakang plak?
Si pandai : eh kiter duduk sini la , silap la , susah la orang orang asyik tukar tempat jer .

Si pandai is again trying to make a scene about the sittings. What is her problem?just let it be la u don’t have to be someone’s defender la k? they can defend their ownself , and someone in the rightmind would not do what you’re doing , because they know the conclusion of it will be a fight between both parties. you’re just acting like that to show how good and saint you are..OMG but I think si pandai , your techniques are not working anymore since everyone knows the real you.words have spread .
And there were others scene but I don’t want to mention because that was quiet awhile ago , scenes above were quiet recent which happened two days in a row.Both of the scenes above shows her dumbness im sorry I have to say that because im so pissed with her . why do you have to say all those things? Macam sengaja nk mempecah belahkan orang.
I cant stand it anymore , so what I suggest to you is that , you keep your small lips shut and try not to spark any fights ok? Its better for you to watch out because most people are trying to find the right time to hit you and others down. I wouldn’t want that to happen because u and I are both girls. I wouldn’t want to see someone I used to know to go down the drain even though I don’t really like you that much and you have hurt me so much till I nearly lost my mind. So again im saying better shut up your mouth and not to pick on others.please realise this ok thank you.
p/s: im not saying all this to humiliate u in this blog because I have said to you indirectly and you still don’t get the message , so I have to say it here.

No comments: